Business Development Manager – Job Information
Business Development Manager
– Sales/Merchandising/Purchasing/Supply Chain
Hai Phong City
NEW WORLD FASHION GROUP PLC (“NWFG”), a leading supplier of ladies fashion, Head office in Hai Phong City, Rep office and design in London, Rep Office Ho Chi Minh City 4 factories in North Vietnam named Dong Tai Co., Yen Of London Co., Excel Tailoring Co., Westfield Co. and 1 factory in South Vietnam named Nam of London. All fully owned by NWFG.
Due to the rapid growth of the business and our expansion in Garments and Property areas we are looking for candidates of the highest caliber to join our well established and highly successful company.
1/ Search, establish, reach customers to distribute products of the Company.
2/ Management of Retail Division
• Manage and supervise the training and development of personnel, training, development of knowledge and skills for the staffs of Retail.
• Implement the development of procedures related to sales, related to customer care.
• Develop training programs for sales staff to improve their skills.
• Balancing and allocating appropriate retail staff at retail centers.
• Control of sales documents.
• Monitor and control the management and circulation of sales documents during the day,
• Checking and implementing retail bonuses / fines
• Ensure the distribution, storage and use of effective sales support tools.
• Coordinate with relevant departments in dealing with equipment and infrastructure of the centers such as countertop systems, light systems, scents … when problems arise.
3/ Sales organization and customer care:
• Manage the monitoring of sales activities of the centers.
• Track sales updates of the centers
• Manage and supervise goods at the centers
• Coordinate with sales proposition ideas to boost sales
• Coordination of inventory periodically or extraordinarily goods at the store
• Implement sales activities under the approved programs
• Updated statistics analyzing the effectiveness of each sales program
• Manage, update customer lists
• Coordinate to explore and expand the market, the location of rent in the assigned area
1/ Education and experience:
• University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related fields
• At least 3 years of experience in the position of Head / Deputy Sales Manager / Sales Department at large corporations.
• Experience in retail chain management of fashion chains.
2/ Personal skills:
• Have good skills in planning, setting work goals for the department and the individual.
• Have good management skills including planning, organization, administration, training.
• Have good communication skills such as communication, negotiation, presentation.
• Have good skills in control, reporting, problem solving, conflict resolution
• Working independently / in teams, under pressure
• Proficiency in computer software word, excel, powpoint …
• Use English with speaking, reading and writing skills.
• Careful, meticulous, active in the work.
• Honest, sincere, enthusiastic, open and adaptable.
• Have a dynamic and professional working style
• Long-term orientation, stable relationship with the Group.
4 / Other special requirements:
• Male / Female, age from 30 to 40, good looks, balanced
• Good negotiation and negotiation skills
|Compensation and Benefits||
• Salary: Negotiable
• Dynamic and sociable working environment
• The opportunity to have a stable and long-term work,
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
• Bonus by individual ability and company’s profit
|Type of working||Full-time|
|Contact & Apply||
Nam & Co Building, Pham Van Dong Road, Anh Dung Ward, Duong Kinh Dist., Hai Phong City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 225 3581 903 / 04 Ext. 132