Floor Manager – Job Information
Hai Phong, Ninh Binh, Hai Duong
NEW WORLD FASHION GROUP PLC (“NWFG”), a leading supplier of ladies fashion, Head office in Hai Phong City, Rep office and design in London, Rep Office Ho Chi Minh City 4 factories in North Vietnam named Dong Tai Co., Yen Of London Co., Excel Tailoring Co., Westfield Co. and 1 factory in South Vietnam named Nam of London. All fully owned by NWFG.
Due to the rapid growth of the business and our expansion in Garments and Property areas we are looking for candidates of the highest caliber to join our well established and highly successful company.
Make weekly, monthly / quarterly / quarterly work plans, propose appropriate and creative ideas for work needs.
1. Organizing the sale of goods in the assigned zone
– Manage, inspect, and operate the entire chain of stores in the area to ensure the fulfillment of the company’s targets.
– Control the cost of operating a store in the area.
– Manage daily sales activities of the store in the region (sales, usage costs, control the remittance of stores to the Company / Branch, loss control, inventory at the end of the month…)
– Control and storage of equipment, property, … at the store and proposed replacement when the equipment is damaged, old, .. can not be used.
2. Organize analysis, forecast sales and inventory control in the region
– Analyze data, behavior, consumer trends to make forecasts / sales plans consistent.
– Capture the best selling / non-selling products to plan timely handling.
– Propose to the Sales Manager the slow sell / sell codes in the area to be provided as well as timely settlement to ensure that the goods meet customer needs and do not have too much inventory in the Area. .
3. Organize the customer service and PR activities to attract customers
– Deploy customer information collection to build customer database for the region and company.
– Guide and handle requests and complaints of customers in the area in charge.
– Proposing and organizing the implementation of PR programs, sales promotion, Event, … in the area
4. Recruit and train staff in the area
– Distribution of labors in the region.
– Organization of staff training
5. Other duties
– Perform other tasks related to the operation of the department
– Advises the management on issues in the area of expertise
– Go on business when required
– University degree or above, preferably in Business Administration or Economics
– At least 3 years experience in retail management and operation
– The age from 28 to 35
– Understanding the retail system.
– Strategic thinking, dialectic
– Human Resource Management & Coordination.
– Negotiation skills in the business environment.
– Solve problems effectively in a dynamic working environment.
– Good communication and intelligence in public behavior.
– Knowledgeable in software applications for work.
– Honest, enthusiastic at work.
– Under pressure, responsible in the work.
– Willing to work overtime to get the best results
– Fast and accurate, able to work in detail
– Confidence, perseverance, patience
– An existing portfolio of potential customers to purchase stocks
– A passion for fashion
– Good communication, positive attitude, charisma, sense of humor
– Organizational and deadlines managing skills
– Also be a TEAM player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
|Compensation and Benefits||
– Salary: Negotiable
– Dynamic and sociable working environment
– The opportunity to have a stable and long-term work,
– Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
– Bonus by individual ability and company’s profit
|Type of working||
|Contact & Apply||
Nam & Co Building, Pham Van Dong Road, Anh Dung Ward, Duong Kinh Dist., Hai Phong City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 31 3581 903 / 04 Ext. 132