Production Manager – Job Information
|Job title||Production Manager (Expats who is currently working in Vietnam)|
|Work location||Factories in Hai Phong City|
NEW WORLD FASHION GROUP PLC (“NWFG”), a leading supplier of ladies fashion, Head office in Hai Phong City, Rep office and design in London, Rep Office Ho Chi Minh City 4 factories in North Vietnam named Dong Tai Co., Yen Of London Co., Excel Tailoring Co., Westfield Co. and 1 factory in South Vietnam named Nam of London. All fully owned by NWFG.
Due to the rapid growth of the business and our expansion in Garments and Property areas we are looking for candidates of the highest caliber to join our well established and highly successful company.
|Company size||5000-9999 (employees)|
– Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule (manpower, machines & styles)
– Ensuring that the production is cost effective. Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
– Establish and maintain a standard of performance for the operation of production. Establish a workable time and action calendar with Head Office and product development teams. Coordinate, set up and implement standard operating procedure for all production operations.
– Ensure continual improvement with overall quality of product; detect & correct problems.
– Establish individual accountability using coaching and support and performance management process; giving instructions to the line supervisors.
– Line performance analysis & plan to continuous improvement
– Assess manufacturing operations staffing and skill requirements. Working out the human and material resources needed.
– Coordinating with teams (such as merchandising, fabric, cutting, planning, ie.. teams)
– Insure the alignment of the manufacturing organization with the company vision, purpose and priorities. Manage the manufacturing operation consistent with the company operating guidelines.
– Manage the manufacturing operation consistent with the company operating guidelines.
– Possess a Degree and have at least 5 years of relevant experience in Production of Garment.
– Excellent English skills is a must;
– Strong communication, management, negotiation skills.
– Can work independently or under high pressure.
– Good at MS office knowledge (PC and Microsoft Software)
– Flexible & open minded honest, friendly, dynamic
– Motivation and energy to perform well and accomplish goals
– Willing to travel
– Confidence, perseverance, patience
– Good communication, positive attitude, with an energetic, & flexible approach to your work.
– Organizational and deadlines managing skills
– Able to work on own initiative
– Also be a TEAM player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
|Salary and Bonus Range||
– Salary: Negotiable
– Dynamic and sociable working environment
– The opportunity to have a stable work, long-term
– Bonus by individual ability and company’s profit
|Type of working||Full-time|
|Contact & Apply||
Nam & Co Building, Pham Van Dong Road, Anh Dung Ward, Duong Kinh Dist., Hai Phong City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 225 3581 903 / 04 Ext. 132